Shel’s Stampin News December 2011
Well, it’s finally here…December! And that means only 24 more sleeps til Santa arrives!
And of course, a crazily busy month of preparation for the holidays. I have done very well so far, I have all my cards made and addressed, ready to mail, I have my presents already mailed that go to the east coast, and I have all my presents purchased for those in town….now I just have to wrap them! Do I have any volunteers? Wrapping is my least favorite part of the holidays!
1. Classes this month are reduced, because everyone is just too busy this time of year!!
December classes are as follows:
Scrapbooking Class: December 1 @ 6:30 $20.00 or Free with $30.00 catalog order
Cardmaking Technique Class: December 8 @ 6:30 $25.00 or Free with $30.00 order
Free Crop and Potluck Lunch: December 10 from 10-4- FREE
2. I have put together a basic class schedule for Jan thru June 2012. This way you can mark the dates on your calendar and even reserve a seat well in advance! Specialty classes will be announced in future newsletters as well as on my blog and on Kijiji. Here is that schedule:
**Specialty classes & monthly specials will be announced on my blog: www.shelscreativecorner.blogspot.com, in my monthly newsletter, and on Kijiji.
1. 3. My monthly special for January is free shipping on any order placed through me directly that is over 100.00! (pretax)
1. 4. The new Occasions Mini catalog is active Jan 4th thru Apr 30th 2012 and you are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE the amazing new products in this little catalog!!! I can hardly wait until then to show you! There are just soooooo many new and different tools, stamps etc.
5. January also means Sale-a-Bration time! This is the BEST time of the year, because for every $60.00 you order, you get to choose a FREE stamp set or product from the Sale-a-Bration catalog! Who doesn’t LOVE free products! Sale-a-Bration runs from January 24 thru March 31 2012.
6. Are you looking for a gift idea for a friend or family member who is a paper crafter? Stampin’ Up! gift certificates ensures they will get exactly what they want. They are available in any denomination and come with an awesome gift certificate holder. Contact me today if you would like to purchase one
1. 7. Currently, there are no backordered items. We only have one item that is temporarily unavailable and that is the embossing buddy. As soon as Stampin’ Up! locates a new supplier, they will let us know.
I want to sincerely thank you for your support in 2011. I wish each of you a warm and Happy Holiday! I look forward to seeing you in 2012. As always, I have attached a tutorial for you, have fun!
Inky hugs til next month,
Shel Anderson Phone: 232-7744 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Blog: www.shelscreativecorner.blogspot.com
**Heat emboss a line art image in black embossing powder
Take your Aquapainter dedicated to bleach
and color within the lines of the embossing to
bleach out the image.
** The darker the card stock the more dramatic the effect.
Watch as the bleach removes color leaving a beautiful faded image.