Hope you all had a fun filled Halloween with the kiddies! Here is a pic of my two grandsons all decked out:
I have a TON of stuff to tell you about this month.....so let's get started.
1. The new Stampin Trimmer is finally available! Check it out on page 180. I have heard wonderful things about this one from demonstrators who have purchased it. It is wider, sturdier,
2. Clearance Rack- over 70 new items have been added. Go to www.stampinup.ca and click on show now and then clearance rack to check out the awesome deals!
3. Three Free Digital Downloads are being offered in celebration of Digital Scrapbooking Day. From Oct 29-Nov 5- get yours at www.stampinup.ca- click shop now- click My Digital Studio- click free downloads.
4. Stampin Up has introduced a new card making kit:
FANCY FRIENDS KIT
October 29, 2012
Get everything you need to make six cards for only $17.95 (item 132319)! If six isn't enough, add Note Cards to your order (item 107311)-we've already included extra rhinestones in the Fancy Friends kit.
To assemble the cards:
1. Stamp the doily image in Daffodil Delight or Old Olive ink three times on the card and once on the envelope, re-inking between uses.
2. Stamp "Friends" in Daffodil Delight or Old Olive ink on the front of the card.
3. Adhere the flowers to the card. Adhere Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of the flowers.
5. November/December Promotion- boy oh boy this is an INK-credible one- both for new demonstrators and for hostesses! Book your party today!
7. Single Stamps- as you know, Stampin Up recently introduced single stamps. These are only available for a limited time, so if you have your eye on one, order it soon! Here are all that are currently available:
8. My Class Schedule for November and December:
9. Sketch Challenges:
10. Monthly Tutorial: This month we are learning about Shadow Rolling