Shel’s Stampin’ News December 2013
Hello Everyone! Happy December! Guess what…..only 23 more sleeps til Santa comes….are you ready?
We put up our Christmas tree and our decorations this weekend. Our home feels very festive now! Wrapped a few presents and got in the Christmas spirit.
I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your support during the past year. I appreciate each of you very, very much!
1. Class Schedule-here is my class schedule for the next few months.
Check my blog regularly as I will be adding a few specialty classes-
a Mini Album class and some Stamp-a-Stacks.
Remember you have to contact me to reserve your seat:
com Phone: 204-232-7744
Wed Dec 11- Card Class 6:30 Wed Jan 15-Card Class 6:30
Thur Dec 12- Scrapbook Class 6:30 Thur Jan 16 - Scrapbook Class 6:30
Sat Dec 14- Potluck Free Crop 10-4 Sat Jan 11- Potluck Free Crop 10-4
Saturday Feb 8-Potluck Free Crop 10-4 Sat March 8-Potluck Free Crop 10-4
Wed Feb 12- Card Class 6:30
Wednesday- Mar 12- Card Class
Thursday Feb 13- Scrap Class 6:30 Thursday Mar 13-Scrap Class 6:30
April 2014 May 2014
Saturday April 5- Potluck Free Crop 10-4
Wed May 7- Card Class 6:30
Wed April 9- Card Class 6:30
Thurs May 8- Scrap Class 6:30
Thursday April 10- Scrap Class 6:30
YOU MUST CONTACT ME TO RESERVE A SEAT IN ANY OF MY CLASSES- SHEL@SHLSCREATIVECORNER.COM
2. Best of 25 Years the final stamp set in this series has just been released…..check it out:
3. Cyber Monday Update: These products are 30 percent off for 24 hours on Monday, December 2:
Envelope Liners Framelits Dies (item 132172)
Expressions Thinlits Dies (item 132171)
Holly Jolly Greetings Simply Sent (item 132159)
Snowflake Season Simply Sent (item 132176)
Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (item 129324)
Extra-Large Gift Box (item 132147)
4. Valentine Promotion: We love Valentine's Day! And why wouldn't we? It's a chance for us to say "I love you." And it doesn't just have to be about romantic love. This holiday is a time to share the love with anyone and everyone. We're here to help you prepare with the A Whole Lot of Love products.
Dates: Available December 1-January 27 or while supplies last.
5. Weekly Deals- Remember to check the Stampin Up blog for great weekly deals….they are posted each Tuesday.Here is the blog link: http://www.stampinup.com/home/get-inspired
I am sure I will see most of you before the Christmas holidays, but if I don’t, have a very happy holiday season.
Inky hugs til next month,