- WHO IS SHEL ANDERSON?
- CONTACT ME
- ***JOIN STAMPIN' UP!*** BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR***
- CARD MAKING BASICS-TIPS TRICKS AND VIDEOS
- ALL ABOUT INK...
- ALL ABOUT CARDSTOCK. . .
- ALL ABOUT STAMPS. . .
- CATALOGS- ANNUAL, OCCASIONS, SALE-A-BRATION
- SHOP ONLINE
- CLEARANCE RACK
- REGISTER FOR A CLASS
- SHEL'S STAMPIN' SCOOP- Sales, Promos, News
- CLASS SCHEDULE
Monday, December 5, 2016
Baby Wipe Technique. . . From Land to Sea and Mixed Borders. . .
Basic Black card stock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Whisper White card stock 3 3/4" x 5"
Baby Wipe folded
Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Old Olive re-inker
Black Stazon ink pad
From Land To Sea stamp set
Mixed Borders stamp set
1. Apply drops of re- inker to edge of baby wipe and STARTING OFF THE CARDSTOCK swipe the baby wipe across the panel repeatedly until you achieve desired effect.
2. Stamp the turtle images using Black Stazon ink pad.
3. Color turtles using Old Olive marker and Mint Macaron marker
4. Stamp greeting using Black Stazon ink
5. Adhere art panel to front of card.
6. Adhere sequins with glue dots as desired.