I used the wings for the dragonfly with Sweet Sugarplum ink and stamped it multiple times to make a flower.
Next I stamped the bee and greeting using Memento Black ink.
Then I grabbed a blender pen and Daffodil Delight ink to fill in the flower centre and to colour the bumble bee.
I used Sahara Sand ink and the blender pen to colour the bees wings.
I used Wink of Stella clear for the wings and the flower centre. Sorry really hard to photograph the glittery goodness of Wink of Stella.
A few coordinating sequins finish it off ( and covered up an oops)
Finally I mat the focal piece on Basic Black card base.