Organization is the Key to Productivity!
I do believe, that organization is the key to productivity, but sometimes getting organized seems like such a loooong trek up a mountain!
However, I came across this great organization tip that I wanted to share with you, that I think is a phenomenal idea!
Do you have so many greeting and sentiment stamps, that every time you want to make a card, you find yourself going to the same old stamp instead of finding a new one in your stash?
Is it either too little time or too much bother to go searching for the perfect greeting for the card you are making?
Well with just a little organizing and a couple of hours of your time, this tip will work wonders for you!
1. Sift through all your stamp sets and stamp each of the sentiments on Whisper White Cardstock
2. Punch them out with an appropriate size and shape punch
3. Mount them on colored card stock mats
4. Write on the back the name of the Stamp Set they belong to.
5. Sort them into categories (thank you, thinking of you, sympathy, birthday),
and then hole punch them and put them on rings.
6. Hang them on hooks close by your design table for easy access.
Now, anytime you want a sentiment, just pull out the category ring and look through the various stamps for just the right size, shape and font.
How’s that for time saving and more productivity?
|Sample "Thank you" Greetings Ring|