Good Morning Stampers!
Today my creative friends and I are hopping around the world to share creative ideas with you.
This was our challenge:
Enjoy being creative with the photo and color inspiration from our Color Challenge...
So how will you interpret it?!?
What better place than to "fall" in love?!? Which colors will you choose to work with?
Enjoy this fall-themed color challenge and most of all have FUN!
So....I am not going to lie this was a tough one for me. I have a featured bundle on my blog this week where I promised that all the cards I made this week would be made with that bundle....Here is the Joy of Noel Bundle:
Yep, a Christmas bundle and I need to do a color challenge for a fall-themed card. LOL.....oh what messes I get myself into!
Well, not to break a promise, I have managed to create a fall-themed card using fall colors featuring the Joy of Noel bundle! Here is my card:I used the ink spot swipe technique to create my own fall-colored DSP for the background.
Then I stamped the greenery image and colored it with fall colors!
Changing up the greeting from a Christmas made all the difference!
How You Can Make It:
Joy of Noel Bundle
Phrases For All Stamp
Memento Black ink pad
Crushed Curry ink pad
Real Red Ribbon
Inkspots: Wild Wheat, Real Red, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, Calypso Coral, Pecan Pie
Stampin' Blends: Early Espresso, Pecan Pie, Mossy Meadow, Real Red
Basic White card stock
Real Red card stock
Card Base: Basic White: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 score 4 1/4
Mat Layer for Ink Spot Swipe Technique: Basic White 4 x 5
Mat Layer: Real Red: 2 7/8 x 4 1/8
Focal Layer: Basic White: 2 3/4 x 4
Foliage Layer: Basic White: 4 x 2 3/4
Tag Mat: Real Red: 2 5/8 x 3/4
Tag: Basic White: 2 /12 x 5/8
- Take the mat layer for the ink pad swipe technique. Drag the ink spots across the panel to apply color. You can do this in any direction you prefer- horizontal, vertical, angled, etc.
- Stamp splotches on the focal image panel using Crushed Curry ink.
- Stamp greenery on Basic White using a Memento Black ink pad
- Stamp greeting on Basic White tag using Memento Black ink.
- Color the greenery as desired with Stampin Blends
- Layer the inkspot swipe layer on the card front
- Add the focal image panel to the Real Red mat and attach it to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add the greenery using Stampin' Dimensionals
- Layer the greeting on the mat. Add to the card front with Tombow on one end and dimensionals on the other
- Embellish with disks and a Real Red bow.