Monday, August 26, 2013
101 Uses for Dazzling Details
101 Ways to Use Dazzling Details on Your Scrapbook Pages and Cards:
1. outline the letters in your titles.
2. outline the patterns, pictures & designs on your patterned papers.
3. add a little shimmer by spreading it around with your finger!
4. on handmade cards.
5. to make flowers glittery.
6. to make “glitzy photo corners!”
7. to make firework photos glittery!
8. to make the “trails” from butterflies and dragonflies.
9. to doodle dots and stitches.
10. to really make stickers look special. The Basic Grey cardstock stickers become 3-D and really spectacular! !
11. to outline the veins in leaves.
12. to add to the clothing on Bella stamps to make the girls look ready for a night on the town!
13. to make brads sparkly!
14. to make ribbon sparkly!
15. to make icing on cupcakes and cakes shimmer.
16. to make waves look 3-D.
17. for making cherries/fruit shimmer as if wet.
18. to make the “fire” on the end of a birthday candle!
19. to make rain drops or water drops from a watering can.
20. to make fairy dust around a fairy’s wand.
21. to decorate your kids school supplies instead of buying designer stuff.
22. to cover entire cutouts.
23. over the designs on grunge board. It looks great!
24. use cherry cobbler as the perfect color to add blood droplets on your Halloween LO’s.
25. To cover clear embellishments entirely and make them oh so sparkly!
26. under transparencies, to adhere them. Looks great for bubbles.
27. for decorating t-shirts. When they’re worn down, ripped or you tired of them, cut out the design and scrap it. More mileage this way.
28. to border a page!
29. for slug trails.
30. for snail trails.
31. to decorate tennis shoes.
32. to decorate buttons.
33. to decorate ribbons.
34. to make a spiderweb sparkle in a Halloween LO.
35. on handmade tags.
36. to add bling to hats or crowns.
37. to make jewelry gleam!
38. to make belts shine!
39. to add pizazz to purses & some shine to shoes!
40.to all or any misc accessories! (whether it be in a LO or IRL.That’s up to you! LOL!)
41. add dots to decorate lots of things, especially stamped swirls or flowers.
42. generally anywhere on your LO, just to add some bling!
43. to highlight just one letter in a title and make it POP!
44. to make a circle or square of dots to frame closely in on a face or object in a photo.
45. to the center of flowers.
46. along swirly-swirls!
47. to make a thin (or thick!) border around anything (or everything!) on your page.
48.to highlight the shadow on stamped letters.
49. to stamp with them!
50. to embellish concert LO’s.
51. to make flourishes on your flourishes and make them look embossed.
52. to add bling to a star.
53. You can add them to flames to make them shimmer, glow & come alive!
54. You can use the color Cotton Candy to enhance.Um, well, Cotton Candy!
55. for.Candy Canes!
56. for Icicles.
57. for.Water & Waterfalls.
58. s for.Oranges.
59. to make the lines of a shooting star!
60. on flowers to make them sparkle!
61. as paint (dot a little then spread with paintbrush)
62. to make a proper Disco Ball!
63. You can tear paper snow for cards or layouts & run it along the top edge of the snow.
64. You can also stamp snowflakes and put in the center of the snowflake.
65. to anything that you stamp!
66. on paper piercings.
68. When using jewels, outline the jewel.
69.to outline a journal box.
70. to decorate a cast.
71. to decorate gift bags.
72. to decorate wrapping paper.
73. on feathers for Mardi Gras or Las Vegas LOs.
74. with a stencil instead of ink.
75. You can print out stuff from Google, then add it to make homemade sparkly stickers!
76. to the top of Thickers.
77. When glitter comes off of stickers/paper, you can fill it in to make it back to normal!..You can use it to glue more glitter on top of the sticker!
78. to make the eyes on a Disney Princess cut with your Cricut.
79. to create rays of sunshine!
80. to create a rainbow!
81. to make a heart (or hearts) shine!
82. to make stars glitter & shine!
83. to make moonbeams shine!
84. on diecut Christmas trees to make the bulbs sparkle & shine!
85. to your own Christmas ornaments or Christmas ornaments as gifts!
86. to add shine to a trophy.
87. to a title block.
88. to add sparkles to a Shamrock.
89. to add sparkles to an Easter Egg.
90. to add rays of light to a Christian cross.
91. to create firework frame around something (For example, a name or an object!)
92. to make fish glimmer.
93. to make water reflect (ocean, lake, waterfall, ripples, streams, fountain, aquarium, etc.)
94. to make a reflective mirror.
95. to highlight Art Deco from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s or 90’s found in the backgrounds of pictures.
96. to highlight a monogram.
97. on inchies.
98. on tear bears.
99. to add bling to automobiles.
100.on your Disney Princess pages.
101. on everything & anything & as long as you still have any left in your bottle to use!