Today I wanted to share with you what I made with some of those prizes:
I think this is the most labor intensive page I have ever done....but it was a lot of fun too!
Here is a closeup of those gorgeous flowers I won:
I started out with two sheets of cardstock in different shades of yellow...I cut one into the sun pattern.
Then I used a combination of my distressing tool and my fingernails to distress the edges and curl the edges so that the underneath paper showed through the rays. Then I glued to two pieces together.
Next I added texture paste with a mask to give some texture. It took a long while for this to dry.
Next I added some green sheer ribbon with glitter in it. Then on to some glimmer mist I made with yellow re-inker and iridescent medium. This really added shipper....I added it to the flowers as well
Then I got our my pastels and played adding watercolor all over.
And this was a leftover from a couple years ago:
I added some flowers, some bling to the centers and leaves and a couple of tags. Then some more iridescent colored spritz and I was done!