How about some lovely 3D decorations for your home or Christmas tree?
This is my version of the ornament on the front of the Holiday catalogue.
To make this you will need the following supplies:
Ornament Keepsakes Framelit Dies (pg 3 #127816 $30.95)
Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set (pg 3 #128051 $31.95
Scalloped Tulle Ribbon (page 4 #127841 $8.50)
Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
Silicone Craft Sheet (pg 31 #127853 $7.50)
Fancy Button like Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons (page 176 #127555 $7.95)
1.75" Circle Punch
Real Red Ink
Gumball Green Ink
Real Red Cardstock 12" x 1.5"
Simply Scored Score Board & Stylus
1. Stamp 20 of large ornaments in gumball green
2. Stamp 20 of small ornaments in real red
3. Cut out with dies and Big Shot
4. Score 15 of each down the center with simply scored
5. Glue 3 of each of the large ornaments together with Tombow
6. Glue 3 of each of the small ornaments together with Tombow.
7. Glue each of the ornaments onto the coordinating base ornament.
8. Now you should have a total of 5 large and 5 small 3D ornaments
9. Heat up your glue gun and place large ornaments on silicone craft sheet in desired position
10. Put a large dollop of hot glue in the center and glue all the large ornaments in desired position. Now put a ribbon or piece of natural twine in the center for a handle Let dry.
11. Pop off the silicone mat and glue to a 2.5 circle punched from cardstock
12. Place back on the silicone mat and glue the small ornaments in between the large ones.
13. Take 25 inches of scalloped tulle and cut in half down the center, then cut each piece into five equal pieces. You will now have ten pieces each five inches long.
14. Scrunch the tulle together as shown in photo and glue on each side of small ornaments.
15. With real red cardstoc 12" x 1.5" score every 1/4 inch on score board and accordion fold
16. Use sticky strip to adhere ends together.
17. With 1.75" circle punched from cardstock completely cover with hot glue.
18. Arrange scored cardstock in lolly shape in glue.
19. Affix a faceted button in center to hide hole.
20. Affix to to the ornament piece.