Today I am going to share with you a challenge layout. Each month my scrapbooking class take home a challenge card. It has a layout on one side and a sample page on the other. This was Dorothy's challenge card last month:
And here is page one of her interpretation of the layout:
And here is her second page:
1. Color balance- the pages coordinate beautifully
2. Mix of pattern and solids
3. Floral theme from photos is carried through in her choice of designer series paper
4. Flower embellishments stay with the theme
5. Multilingual titles
6. Recyling- use of pop tabs as ribbon slides.
Great job Dorothy! Thanks for sharing your layout and inspiring others with your work.