- WHO IS SHEL ANDERSON?
- CONTACT ME
- ***JOIN STAMPIN' UP!*** BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR***
- CARD MAKING BASICS-TIPS TRICKS AND VIDEOS
- ALL ABOUT INK...
- ALL ABOUT CARDSTOCK. . .
- ALL ABOUT STAMPS. . .
- CATALOGS- ANNUAL AND HOLIDAY!!!
- SHOP ONLINE
- CLEARANCE RACK
- REGISTER FOR A CLASS
- SHEL'S STAMPIN' SCOOP- Sales, Promos, News
- CLASS SCHEDULE
Friday, March 14, 2014
March Card Class- 3 of 4- Whitewash Technique
This is the third of four cards we made in March card class.
This subtle beauty features the Whitewash Technique.
Products I Used:
Natural Compostion Specialty Designer Series Paper #126917 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Whisper White Cardstock #100730 3 5/8" x 3 5/8"
Crumb Cake Card Stock#120953 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Whisper White Satin Ribbon 4 1/2"
Whisper White ink#101731
A Round Array Stamp Set #129090
7/8" Scallop Circle Punch#129404
Scrap of Crumb Cake Cardstock
1. Cut all your cardstock to above measurements and score and fold card base.
2. Take your designer series paper and using the aqua-painter and white ink "paint" the entire image to get the whitewash effect and bring out the background images. You may have to do this a couple times depending on how white you want it.
3. Stamp greeting from the A Round Array stamp set and punch out.
4. Wrap ribbon around dsp and attach greeting with dimensional.
5. Assemble card