This month Angie has paired us up into partners, and we are to CASE a team member!
My partner is Leoni Stuart from Berry, NSW, Australia and after a quick Messenger chat and wonderful video chat, we have chosen to CASE the fabulous Wendy Lee.
Here is the card that Wendy created, for a past ATWOW Blog Hop back in September 2021:
We chose the Timeless Arrangements bundle and three colors:
Garden Green, Boho Blue, and Moody Mauve.
And here are my CASE(s) of Wendy's card:
How You Can Make It
Moody Mauve card stock
- Die-cut green and white tags and greenery from scraps.
- Emboss Moody Mauve panel
- Stamp and color front flap art panel.
- Fold the card base on the score line and burnish it flat with a bone folder.
- Add a Garden Green panel to the inside of the card.
- Add a Moody Mauve embossed panel to the inside of the card.
- Add a Basic White writing panel to the inside flap
- Add Garden Green mat to the outside flap
- Add stamped and colored art panel to the outside flap
- Add a Garden green mat centered on the outside flap
- Add a Basic White mat layer
- Glue greenery to the back of stitched green tag then add to the card front with dimensionals
- Stamp the tag in Garden Green ink and add it to the front
- Embellish with a ribbon bow and dots.
Now hop along and see what my creative friends have to share with you today: