Once a month I do the following:
1. Papercutter- remove any residue ( adhesive) and clean with mild dish soap and water and dry with a soft cloth. Make sure the blade is completely dry ( I sit mine in front of a fan for ten minutes)
2. Scoring Board- remove any residue or marks with a mild dish soap and warm water. Dry well ( again, I put mine in front of fan for 10 min to get all the grooves completely dried)
3. Scissors- use goo gone to make sure they are clean and then wash in mild dish soap and warm water. Dry well with soft cloth ( fan 10 minutes)
4. Acryllic Blocks- wash in warm water with mild dish soap to remove all residues ( including Stampin Mist) Dry with a soft cloth.
4. Paper piercer, tweezers etc- clean with goo gone, wash in warm soapy water and dry well ( fan 10 minutes)
5. Big Shot plates- wash in warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth.
Doing regular maintenance on your tools will ensure adequate cling for your blocks, and clean longlasting tools for many years to come.