Here are some different ways you can use Stampin Up products such as rubber stamps, dies, punches, glitter etc to create super scrapbook layouts:
1. Use alphabet stamps to make your title. Purchase a couple ( or more) different alphabet stamp sets that you like and use them over and over instead of repeatedly purchasing stick on letters. Stamps will last you a lifetime!
2. Try mixing it up and use different style letters in the same title!
3. Make your own patterned paper by stamping images on solid color paper or cardstock.
4. For variety use Versamark instead of ink for a watermarked effect.
5. For even more variety, stamp with versamark and heat emboss the images!
6. Use wheel stamps to make borders or backgrounds.
7. Stamp and image and then cut it out....cover it with crystal effects and let it dry- you will have perfect customized accents and embellishments
8. Add a little glitz to you pages with the two way glue pen and glitter! Instant dazzle!
9. Make your own journal cards by stamping small images on cardstock- this is a super cost saving tactic- journal cards are expensive
10. Make your own tags with cardstock and our Stampin Up tag punch
11. Stampin Up dies like the tasteful trim die or the pennants die are awesome additions to scrapbook pages.