- WHO IS SHEL ANDERSON?
- CONTACT ME
- ***JOIN STAMPIN' UP!*** BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR***
- CARD MAKING BASICS-TIPS TRICKS AND VIDEOS
- ALL ABOUT INK...
- ALL ABOUT CARDSTOCK. . .
- ALL ABOUT STAMPS. . .
- CATALOGS- ANNUAL AND HOLIDAY!!!
- SHOP ONLINE
- CLEARANCE RACK
- REGISTER FOR A CLASS
- SHEL'S STAMPIN' SCOOP- Sales, Promos, News
- CLASS SCHEDULE
Thursday, October 29, 2015
From Land To Sea. . . a guy birthday card
BYOP stamp set
Navy Bakers Twine
Pool Party Ink
Night of Navy Ink
Crumb Cake Ink
Archival Black Ink
Pool Party Cardstock 8.5" x 5.5"
Night of Navy Cardstock 3.75" x 5"
Whisper White Cardstock 3" x 4.25"
1. Stamp lighthouse and ships wheel image with Archival Black Ink.
2. Stamp greeting with Night of Navy Ink.
3. Using blender pen and ink pads, watercolor the lighthouse and ships wheel
4. Cut out the ships wheel so we can use it as an embellishment.
5. Mount the focal image on Night of Navy mat.
6. Affix bakers twine around this piece.
7. Adhere to card base.
8. Adhere ships wheel embellishment with dimensionals.