Monday, October 26, 2015
Partial Masking and Paper Piercing. . . Wetlands Guy Birthday Card
Old Olive card stock 8.5" x 5.5"
Whisper White card stock 3.75" x 5"
Chocolate Chip ink
Old Olive ink
Piercing Mat Pack
1. Using a rectangular die cut a window in a window sheet.
2. Adhere window sheet to white card stock and adhere cardstock to tabletop ( you do not want this to move while you are sponging)
3. Using sponge and Old Olive ink sponge the bottom area of the rectangle
4. Using Chocolate Chip ink sponge the side area of the rectangle
5. Stamp the goose image in Chocolate Chip ink
6. Remove the mask
7. Stamp the greeting using Old Olive ink.
8. Use piercing tool and mat pack to poke decorative holes to suit your taste.
9. Adhere focal point to Old Olive card base.