- WHO IS SHEL ANDERSON?
- CONTACT ME
- ***JOIN STAMPIN' UP!*** BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR***
- CARD MAKING BASICS-TIPS TRICKS AND VIDEOS
- ALL ABOUT INK...
- ALL ABOUT CARDSTOCK. . .
- ALL ABOUT STAMPS. . .
- CATALOGS- ANNUAL AND HOLIDAY!!!
- SHOP ONLINE
- CLEARANCE RACK
- REGISTER FOR A CLASS
- SHEL'S STAMPIN' SCOOP- Sales, Promos, News
- CLASS SCHEDULE
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Masking Technique. . . Awesomely Artistic
Window Sheet ( to create mask)
Perfect Plum Ink
Elegant Eggplant Ink
Awesomely Artistic stamp set
Wink of Stella pen
1. Make a mask by cutting a piece of window sheet the same size as your card. Punch three evenly spaced squares in the window sheet using the square punch.
2. Adhere card to mask and then to table using post it masking tape. This is very important as you do not want you card to move when you are sponging.
3. Using Perfect Plum ink and sponge apply color through the windows until you are satisfied with the results.
4. Ink up dragonfly image in Elegant Eggplant and stamp through the window. Be careful not to get halo around your image....you can see on my card I did get a halo on one....grrrr
5. Remove the mask.
6. Stamp greeting with Elegant Eggplant ink
7. Fold your card
8. Apply wink of stella clear to the wings to add some glittery sparkle.