Crumb Cake 8 ½ x 5 ½
Soft Suede 2 x 5 ¼
Whisper White 4 x 3 ½
Very Vanilla 3 x 3 ¼
Sahara Sand ink
Old Olive ink
Always Artichoke ink
Soft Suede ink
Chocolate Chip ink
Watercolor Pencils- light brown, black and yellow
Soft Suede dauber
1. Cover whisper white card stock with sahara sand ink. Crumple into a ball. Flatten
2. Run Old Olive ink pad over cardstock applying ink to just the raised areas.
3. Spritz with alcohol. Crumple into a ball. Flatten
4. Run AlwaysArtichoke Ink pad over cardstock apply ink to just the raised areas
5. Crumple into a ball. Flatten.
6. Run Soft Suede Ink pad over cardstock apply ink to just the raised areas
7. Crumple into a ball. Flatten.
8. Run Chocolate Chip Ink pad over cardstock apply ink to just the raised areas
9. Use bone folder to smooth out cardstock. . . dr y with heat tool
10. Stamp deer image on very vanilla with chocolate chip ink….color image if desired.
11. Sponge edges with soft suede ink and tear top corner towards you.
12. Run soft suede through big shot with woodlands TIEF and then hit raised areas with chocolate chip ink pad.
13. Assemble card with Tombow adhesive