Today's post is all about Mojo Monday 419 Sketch Challenge. They challenged us with an awesome sketch this week.
My submission to the challenge features the Joyful Season stamp set found on page 29 of the Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog.
Yes I know this is supposed to be a Christmas stamp, but I wanted to show the versatility of the set.
Joyful Season Stamp Set
White Gel Pen
Chocolate Chip Marker
Chocolate Chip Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
Daffodil Delight Ink and Marker
Chocolate Chip Ink and Marker
Real Red marker
Hello Honey marker
White Embossing Powder
Daffodil Delight Seam Binding
1. Cut out circle and square shape from scrap cardstock using Framelits.
2. Stamp bird and branch images with chocolate chip ink
3. Color berries with real red marker
4. Fill in bird with Daffodil Delight ink
5. Use Hello Honey marker to color beak
6. Using Chocolate Chip marker add stitching to circle
7. Stamp greeting from Best Thoughts in versamark and heat emboss with white embossing powder
8. Add stitching to perimeter of square using white gel pen
9. Add Daffodil Delight ribbon to Cherry Cobbler card base
10. Adhere image panels to front of card.