Today I am participating in the Around The World on Wednesday Blog Hop!
This month we are bringing you a sketch challenge! Here is our sketch:
And here is my take on this sketch:
I believe that this is the first time I have ever made a card for a blog hop or challenge, that has zero ink on it. What!? Crazy huh! But as you can see it doesn't need it! Here's how I did it:
How You Can Make It:
Night of Navy card stock
Real Red card stock
Basic White card stock
Real Red Ribbon
Beary Christmas 12 x 12 DSP
Beary Christmas Memories & More cards
Stylish Shapes dies
Dots N Spots die
Adhesives: Tombow, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tear N Tape
Card Base: Night of Navy: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 score 4 1/4
Card Liner: Basic White: 4 x 5 1/4
Mat Layer 1: Real Red: 4 x 5 1/4
Mat Layer 2: Basic White: 3 3/4 x 5
Vertical Strip: Night of Navy: 5 1/2 x 3/4
Circles: Real Red: 2@ 1 3/4 Night of Navy: 2@ 1 1/4
- Fold the card base on the score line and burnish it flat with a bone folder.
- Add a Basic White card liner to the inside of the card.
- Add a Real Red mat layer to the front of the card.
- Use the Dots N Spots die to add circles to the Basic White mat layer, then attach it to the front of the card.
- Add Tear N Tape to the center of the Night of Navy Vertical strip. Then add Real Red Ribbon. Attach to the front of the card.
- Die cut circles with the Stylish Shapes dies.
- Add circles to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Fussy cut the bear from the Beary Christmas 12 x 12 DSP and then attach it to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Fussy cut the greeting banner from the Beary Christmas Memories and More cards and attach it to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Embellish by adding a bow with Mini Glue Dots.
Now please hop along and see what my creative pals have to share with you today: