Hey Hey Hey Stampers!
Today, I am joining my creative pals for the Stamping Inkspirations Blog Hop!
Here is our sketch challenge:
And here is my interpretation of the sketch:
How You Can Make It:
Basic Black card stock
Real Red card stock
Shaded Spruce card stock
Basic White card stock
Joy of Christmas DSP
Real Red Ribbon
Deckled Circles Dies
Memento Black, Real Red, Shaded Spruce ink pads
Ringed With Nature Stamp Set
Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder
Tombow, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
SCEM Machine, bone folder, paper snips
Card Base: Basic Black: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 score 4 1/4
Card Liner: Basic White: 4 x 5 1/4
Mat Strips: Shaded Spruce: 2@ 1 x 5 3/8 Real Red 1@ 1 x 5 3/8
DSP Strips: Joy of Christmas: 3@ 7/8 x 5 1/4
Deckled Circle: Basic Black: 2 1/2"
Basic White for Stamping: 4 x 5 1/4
- Fold the card base on the score line and burnish it flat with a bone folder.
- Emboss the front panel with the Timeworn Type embossing folder.
- Add a Basic White liner to the inside of the card.
- Add the DSP strips to the mats using Tombow.
- Add the strips to the card front.
- Add the deckled circle to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the house, poinsettias, leaves and greetings.
- Die cut/ fussy cut the images.
- Add house to deckled circle
- Embellish with poinsettias/ribbon/pearls
Now hop along and see what my creative friends have to share with you: