I just wanted to share with you a quick tutorial for making these adorable little bird magnets.
They are really quick and easy to do! Here's what you need:
Embossing Folder of your choice
Black Permanent Marker
Aluminum Tape ( used to seal heating vents- is sticky on one side)
1. Take the bird punch and punch 8 wings and 8 birds out of scrap cardstock.
2. Glue them all together.( I used Tombow)
3. Cover both sides of bird and wing with aluminum tape.
4. Put in an embossing folder and run through the bigshot with no tabs and only one plate.
5. Glue the wing on with Crystal Effects
6. Use a black permanent marker to color one pearl for the eye and attach
7. Glue a magnet to the backside with Crystal Effects. Voila!