Blender Pens are essential tools in my craft room , and I wanted to share five different ways to use them. They are wonderful for coloring images in a number of ways. Here are some examples.
There are five techniques I use with Blender Pens:
1. Stampin' Write Markers &Blender Pens- use a combination of direct to paper and maker applied with a blender pen for a realistic image with depth.
2. Stampin' Pastels Blender Pens- pick up the color from the bottom of a pastel with the blender pen and color you image.
3. Watercolor Pencils & Blender Pens- color image with watercolor pencils, the smooth it out using the blender pen and watch the colors become more vibrant.
4. Ink Pad and Blender Pens- squeeze some ink on the inside lid of your stamp pad. Use a blender pen to pick up the color and color your image.
5. Ink Pad and Blender Pens- use the blender pen and pick up some ink to repair a poorly stamped (blotchy, not enough ink) image.
If you don't have blender pens in your craft stash, I strongly suggest you invest in them- this is one tool I would not be without! page 178- item #102845 $12.95 for 3 pens.
t use it that often because theWatercolor Pencils aren't true to Stampin' Up! colors. For the most part they're a nice collection of colors, but if I want something that's going to match my card stock and inks, I choose the Markers instead.
If you don't have Blender Pens in your toolbox, I strongly suggest you add them.