inspire others and be inspired by Stampin 'Up! products?
share your creativity with others?
benefit from a wonderful, global network of demonstrators?
Exclusive Products from Stampin 'Up!
work with positive and enthusiastic people?
get a discount on all Stampin' Up products?
earn 20% on everything you sell ? and more?
self-determine when and how much you work?
Be a hobby demonstrator (your purrchases only) or as a profession- (host workshops and classes)?
Then I would love it, if you would join my team as an
Independent Stampin 'Up demonstrator!
For more details just call me 204-232-7744 or email me at email@example.com
If you've already made up your mind, you can CLICK HEREto fill out the online application. Once you click the link....click on demonstrator directory, enter my details: SHEL + WINNIPEG +MB then click search....then my details will pop up on the right....click on join now, and fill out the information required!
FAQ for Becoming A Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. . .
What do you do as a demonstrator? Primarily playing with paper - and have fun doing it! You CAN organize workshops, host classes and clubs if you wish. But you do not have to....you can just submit own orders and / or perhaps to collect orders of pleasures and relatives, so that you (more on that below) reach your minimum quarterly sales.
How much money does it cost to become a Demonstrator?
There is a one time cost of $135.00 for the starter kit. You can choose any products you wish from any current catalog. They will also include a business pack which includes catalogs and forms etc.
Is there a minimum amount I need to purchase? Yes, there is. Each quarter, you need to have a total of $400 in sales, in order to retain your status as a demonstrator. This includes your own orders, customer orders, online orders, workshop orders, class orders.
Some of the perks of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator are:
- earning 20% instant income on all your purchases
- earn up to 40% commission on all personal purchases and customer sales
- you will earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting
- credit for your personal purchases (anything you purchase as a demonstrator counts towards your $400 quarterly minimum
- receive hostess benefits on all orders over $200
- be recognized by Stampin' Up! for your sales, recruiting and promotions- Stampin' Up! demonstrator training site with videos, forms, ideas and more- see each catalog before your customers
- take advantage of demonstrator sneek peeks and early purchase opportunities
- enjoy the tax benefits of owning your own business
- enjoy the flexibility of running your own business in the way you want- its entirely up to you!
Know that I am always available to answer any questions you may have, help you in any way I can. My job is to support you in getting your business , your way!
Let me help you on the path to making Stampin' Up! be what YOU want it to be.